To connect with your neighbors, you'll need to create an account on Nextdoor. You do not need an invitation to join Nextdoor. If you did receive an invitation, please follow the instructions below and enter your code when requested.
2. Enter your residential street address* and email address.
3. Select Find your neighborhood. At this point, one of two things will happen:
- If there is already a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you will automatically be assigned to that neighborhood.
- If there is not yet a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you'll be given the option to create one.
4. Complete all of the required fields.
5. If you received an invitation to join Nextdoor, select and enter the code on the postcard in order to give your neighbor credit for inviting you.
6. Click Sign up.
7. Finally, verify your address.
*Nextdoor does not support the use of P.O. Boxes. Members must join using their physical address.